Monday, March 21, 2016

#101 | Waiting for spring

#101 | Waiting for spring
Spring is my favorite season and I can't wait to see he trees full of flowers, sunny days and birds singing in the park.

In Second Life spring is arriving too. Many designers already started to create items in theme.
The first I want to show is this beautiful outfit by Kitja for N-Twenty1. A cute floral skirt and a short top fitting many mesh bodies. If you buy the fatpack you'll have a mix&march hud to customize the top as you prefer!

Then many new releases by Zoom: glasses at Tres Chic, heels at Whore Couture, and watch at Men Only Monthly. Including a special Hud to customize the colors as you prefer. The watch includes a resize script so you can make it smaller and wear it also on girl avatars.

Purse by Black Bantam is now available at the mainstore!

I'm sorry if I'm not posting all days but I'm busy organizing my new event The Shoe Project that will start April 10. If you're a blogger I invite you to apply, bloggers application open!

BODY
Skin The Sugar Garden - Rei Skin - X Tone (@SkinFair)
Mouth The Sugar Garden - Rei Mesh Lips - X Tone - Pout (@SkinFair)
Hair Entwined - Alison Hair - Naturals (@ShinyShabby)

CLOTHING
Top Kitja - Gina Top (@N21)
Skirt Kitja - Gina Skirt (@N21)
Shoes Zoom - Johansson Heels (WhoreCouture)

ACCESSORIES
Glasses Zoom - Milus Glasses (@TresChic)
Purse Black Bantam - Jelly Purse - Black
Watch Zoom - Momk Deluxe Watch (@MenOnlyMonthly)
Earrings Astralia - Diana Earrings

Pose Pose Maniacs - Melanie - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment