Thursday, March 3, 2016

#91 | Magic Darkness

#90 | Magic Darkness

Today I made something very different, absolutely not a daily look. It is more something for special occasions, very sexy!

Fameshed is now open and I got this new beautiful back-necklace from LaGyo. You can also buy the standard chest version. 2 colors available to buy: gold and silver.
Then I went to Uber again. I got new hair by Moon & Vale Koer. Very beautiful work for these designers.
The pants by United Colors are the strong part, I mean.. look at them, just amazing. The texture is very realistic, also inworld and they looks very pretty. Fitting perfectly my body.
Plastic shoes by Empire. Including all colors and 2 versions: solid and sheer. They fits Belleza, Maitreya and Slink feets. At the mainstore you can also find a leather version!
Then a new pose store is now open! I got some poses. I'm using a pose by RK Poses on this picture, the one in the middle. Very beautiful works, I'll show you more then.

BODY
Head LeLutka - Simone Head
Skin Bold & Beauty - Sasha - Fair (@TresChic)
Hair Moon & Vale Koer - Sacred Vi Ola (@Uber)

CLOTHING
Pants United Colors - Katja Short-Pants Women - Black (@Uber)
Shoes Empire - Dancer Heel - Plastic

ACCESSORIES
Necklace LaGyo - Alicia Necklace Set - Black - Gold (@Fameshed)

Pose RK Poses - Neva - 2


No comments:

Post a Comment