Sunday, March 6, 2016

#94 | Survey Mesh Head or Not?

#94 | Survey Mesh Head or Not?

Hi! Today I'd love to have a survey about mesh heads. The most part of skin creators are now making skins for mesh heads only, just some are still making the standard ones. But, what about those people that still love to wear their own head?

I want to thanks Egozy for accepting me as official blogger, a very awesome store that makes skins for mesh and standard heads by Nicole Button It was from a very long time that I didnt wear my standard head shape, but today, looking at Egozy's skins I saw many beautiful ones that really made me feel to come back to my own head.

I love my standard face and this skin i'm wearing really makes me feel to back to it.
Because I'm very curious to know what do you think about it and if you're a mesh heads user or not I made a quick survey to get some statics.

Today I'll make a post about the Skin Fair 2016 preview, and I'll show you skin appliers and standard!

Please vote ♥



LEFT
Skin Egozy - Nayenda - Coffee
Hair Emo-tions - Imani - Browns
Eyes Buzzeri - Moka Eyes - Ice
Shirt Kitja - Ethe Top (@Uber)

RIGHT
Head Catwa - Annie Head
Skin Egozy - Sheny - Catwa Applier - Fair
Hair Little Bones - Tara (@Fameshed)
Eyes L'Etre - Angel Lashes - #2
Top Bens Boutique - Leyla Corset (@WhoreCouture)
Necklace Bens Boutique - Cansu Chain Necklace
Earrings ChicChica - Wings Earrings (@Sanarae)

No comments:

Post a Comment