Sunday, October 25, 2015

#Look 62

Hi! I'm sorry if I'm not posting everyday, but I'm busy with a new project that
 (as you can see on the menu) is called Shoe Project, 
will be a new fair about mesh shoes! I'm so excited lol!

Ok, about the outfit of the day, I want to talk about a new brand called #Evani, 
it is a new store located at Spirit Kitja land. Today i got the first creation made for Cosmopolitan (open 26th), 
and I really love it! In this outfit I'm wearing the pants and cap.

Then a new jacket from Spirit for Uber (now open), it is amazing,
 very detailed, includes hud for shirt color. 
And lovely hair and pose at SaNaRae event.
Love this outfit 
♥


BODY
Skin Birdy - Ali Vip Skin - Pure
Hair YumYum - Barberiyumyum 48 - Ash Gray (@SaNaRae)

CLOTHING
Jacket Spirit - Pumpkin Jacket - Brown (@Uber)
Pants #Evani - Eva Jeans - Pearl (@Cosmopolitan)
Shoes Rebel Gal - Starry-Eyed Leather Boot - Black

ACCESSORIES
Bag Rebel Gal - Trapeze Traschen - Muave
Cap #Evani - Eva Cap - Black (@Cosmopolitan)

Pose Nomore - Catch Me - 2 (@SaNaRae)

No comments:

Post a Comment