Monday, April 13, 2015

#Look 14

Today I went to The Seasons Story Event (after days because was always full!), 
I really liked all items, the designers been awesome for this round.
I got pants and shirt from Spirit and Le Primitif. I've matched them and looks pretty to me!
This outfit is sporty: my favorite style!
Then i got the glasses at TMD, includes 2 versions shades and clear, 
and display (on hands) and wearable. 
MEOW!


BODY
Skin [The Skinnery] - Blair - Toffee
Hair MOON - Neen - Essentials

CLOTHING
Jacket *Fishy Strawberry* - Sunday Zip Hoodie - Black (@FaMESHed)
Shirt Le Primitif - Britt Crop Tee - Meow (@TheSeasonsStory)
Pants SPIRIT - Birdy Pants - Black (@TheSeasonsStory)
Shoes Balkanik 2.0 - Zanocci White Phyton

ACCESSORIES
Glasses Le Primitif - The Scientist Shades - Black (@TMD)
Joint [NikotiN] - Classic Joint - Nextgen (@TMD) Paper Alpha

Pose {Pose Maniacs} - Melanie 4

No comments:

Post a Comment