Tuesday, April 14, 2015

#Look 15

"Hiii! Before talk about the outfit, I want to thanks all those people who are already supporting me.
I received congratulations that made me very happy.
 Everything I do is with passion, so for me is awesome to see people appreciate! TY♥"
And now let's talk about the look of the day!
Jacket and Pants are other exlcusive items from American Bazaar for The 100 Block Event
I love the color of the jacket, and i love how it match with red.
I also got new hair at The Seasons Story from Mithral (makes very cool hair!).


BODY
Skin [The Skinnery] - Blair - Toffee
Make up [LDP] - Liner 
Hair Mithral - Titanium - Ombres (@TheSeasonsStory)

CLOTHING
Jacket AMERICAN BAZAAR - Rosalie Jacket - Almond 1 (@100Block)
Pants AMERICAN BAZAAR - Toulouse Jeans - Black (@100Block)
Shoes REIGN - High Society Heels - Crimson

ACCESSORIES
Bag Rowne - Vittoria Leather Tote - Red
Necklace LaGyo - Giselle Statment Necklace - Four (@FaMESHed)
Glasses *SORGO - Vader - Black

Pose D.Luxx Poses - The Wedding Collection - Middleton 08

No comments:

Post a Comment