Thursday, April 16, 2015

#Look 17

Yes.. I'm back to Kustom9, I love this round.
I got the clothes, shoes, necklace eyes and bag (the most part of what I'm wearing).
I combined them with the awesome new socks from Lolita for AnyBody
They comes with appliers and are so damn cool!!! 
At the end I got new hair from Truth at mainstore.
I've a new skin, I got this skin to Birdy today. I like so much. 
What do you think about?


BODY
Skin .Birdy. - Willow Skin - Toffee
Eyes [Buzzeri] - Moka Eyes - Hazel (@Kustom9)
Hair TRUTH - Nayeli

CLOTHING
Jacket Cameo 6ixx - Cropped Kimono Jacket - Black Denim (@Kustom9)
Skirt Cameo 6ixx - Iyla Mini Skirt - Camo (@Kustom9)
Socks Lolita - Ripped Pantyhose v.2 (@AnyBody)
Shoes United  Colors - Studed Fringe Boties - Black (@Kustom9)

ACCESSORIES
Bag United Colors - Fringe Bag - Black (@Kustom9)
Glasses Le Primitif - Vintage Hazel Shades - Black
Necklace Kibitz - Figato Chain Necklace - Gold (@Kustom9)

Pose {Imeka} - Kimbra Pose 1 (@Kustom9)

No comments:

Post a Comment