Tuesday, April 21, 2015

#Look 19

Hiiii! I been very busy this weekend, but of cours I'm back! =)
I've 3 new wonderfoul sponsors, 3 of my favorite stores: Spirit, Kitja & Rinka!! 
No words, just a big stupid smile on my face! ahaha
This beautiful dress is from Kitja for the Black Fashion Fair (west). 
I need it in my rl..sniff :(
Also that cool necklace is from that same event. 
Today opened the N21 event, where I got this nice hair from Moon 
(hair will be not available after the event, so RUUUUN!)

BODY
Skin [The Skinnery] - Blair - Toffee
Mouth Cathode Rays - NyamNyam
Eyes [Buzzeri] - Moka Eyes - Hazel (@Kustom9)
Tattoo Infected - Absolute (@AnyBody)
Hair MOON - Amsterdam - Ombres (@N21

CLOTHING
Dress KITJA - Eva Dress - Vinous (@BlackFair)
Shoes REIGN - Haiden Plats - Black

ACCESSORIES
Clutch REIGN - Cloud Clutch (Wayward Hunt, hidden@mainstore)
Necklace Kibitz - Carlotte Necklace - Gold (@BlackFair)
Earrings DAZED - Aphotic Earrings - Gold (@BlackFair)
Glasses *SORGO - Vader Shades - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment