Wednesday, April 22, 2015

#Look 20

Hi! The look of the day is featuring Spirit, my new cool sponsor!
Jeans and Shirt are now available at Spirit Mainstore
I like this style, so I'm happy to blog this outfit.
I went to Men Only Monthly event (yes, also if i'am a girl),
because Balkanik released this new awesome shoes, 
it's a gatcha and are wearable by girls also! 
(I've decided to buy them in rl, so 
I'll have a look like this in rl too ahah)

BODY
Skin [The Skinnery] - Blair - Toffee
Eyes [Buzzeri] - Moka Eyes - Hazel (@Kustom9)
Tattoo Infected - Havoc Tattoo
Hair Blues - Zendaya - Naturals 2 (@TheSeasonsStory)

CLOTHING
Shirt SPIRIT - Evastika Tank Top - White
Pants SPIRIT - Evastika Jeans - Light Blue 
Shoes Balkanik 2.0 - Wassup - #90's Green - RARE (@MenOnlyMonthly)

ACCESSORIES
Skateboard Bad Unicorn - Brap Sail Longboard (Wayward Hunt, hidden@mainstore)
Bag Bleich - Mesh Ghost Bag - Brown (@Kustom9)
Necklace Kibitz - Figaro Chain Necklace - Gold (@Kustom9)
Phone MUSCHI - MyPhone 

No comments:

Post a Comment