Tuesday, April 28, 2015

#Look 23

Hi! Before talk about the look I'd like to share with you just 
2 words about what happened in Nepal, that bad earthquake. 
Today I've donated something to them. 
I just want to share the donations page by UNICEF 
if someone would like to give a little help. =)
The look of the day is very simple! 
I got new cute hair at Uber and Reign just released a new Group Gift!
I'm in love with this shirt that I've matched with pants from Spirit.


BODY
Skin [The Skinnery] - Blair - Toffee
Eyes [Buzzeri] - Moka Eyes - Ice (@Kustom9)
Hair MOON - Negative - Ombres (@Uber)

CLOTHING
Shirt Eaters Coma - Tied Up T-Shirt - Pack 3 (@TheSeasonsStory)
Pants SPIRIT - Kusa Skinny Jeans - Medium Blue
Shoes REIGN - Jellysee Sandals - Black

ACCESSORIES
Clutch REIGN - Groupie Clutch Gift Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment