Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#Look 24

Hi! I'm very colorful lol
The blouse and skirt are a new release from Nyu
coming soon at Fameshed (open 1 May), 
it have many colors and includes an Hud for choose the color of the top!
Today I back to Uber, the theme for this round is neon.
 I usually don't use  those colors, but I'm in love with hair from Moon
that I've matched with bracelet and shoes. 
Are you neon? :D


BODY
Mouth [PXL] - SweetLips
Hair MOON - Guy Tang - Neon (@Uber)
Tattoo Infected - Hate Tattoo

CLOTHING
Blouse NYU - Sheered Blouse - Black (@FaMESHed)
Skirt NYU - Pleated MiniSkirt - Black (@FaMESHed)
Shoes [BREATHE] - Sugar Heels - Turquoise

ACCESSORIES
Bracelet LUXE - ZigZag Bangle - Blue (@Uber)
Glasses Random.Matter - Lana Glasses - Black (@Uber)

Pose {Pose Maniacs} - Isa 2

No comments:

Post a Comment