Wednesday, October 28, 2015

#Look 63

Hi! Yesterday I made a  picture for Zenith Contest Oct 2015.
 Because I'm a big fan of Zenith I decided to partecipate. 
Now I made this post in a special different layout dedicated to Zenith store.
I got some of the last new releases made for events. 
I'm wearing a new outfit and bag that Zenith made for Uber (now open!), 
and awesome shoes with socks made for Fameshed (you're still in time to get it).
 I'm very satisfied on my picture, and I love the look.
 I got new hair and accessories from other designers as well at the events

Then I choosed to use a SL background, the location is the new mainstore of ChicChica
It is very beautiful so I'm happy to show it too. 
You should visit the new location and the store as well.


BODY
Skin Birdy - Ali Vip Skin - Pure
Hair Little Bones - Luna - The Blend (@Uber)

CLOTHING
Outfit Zenith - Sweater With Skirt - Black (@Uber)
Shoes/Socks Zenith - Vintage Heels With Socks (@Fameshed)

ACCESSORIES
Bag Zenith - Autumn HandBag - Black (@Uber)
Headpiece Ariskea - Poetric Wedding Headpiece - Black (@Fameshed)
Necklace Yummy - Unicorn Cameo Necklace - Classic Ivory
Ring Kibitz - Lena Ring - Gold

Pose Overlow - Pack 39 - 7
Location ChicChica Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment