Wednesday, February 10, 2016

#80 | Yellow

(Click for better resolution)

One of my favorite color is yellow, because it gives a bright contrast on everything. It looks so good with every light and dark color, and because my outfit of the day is pretty dark, I got the opportunity to use a great yellow background to test this contrast.

This outfit is very elegant, but also appealing, then the make up and the cigarette give a stronger touch on it.
The outfit is from Kitja for N21, still open, so you're in time to get it, I immediately loved the khaki color of the shirt, this color is exclusive for the event. A jeans skirt with a sexy slit behind.
The shoes are from Bens Beauty available at the mainstore, including hud with 30 different colors for every single part to customize and match your favorite colors.
I had a bit of shopping today. I had not changed my eyes for a long time, so I got these new black pupils at L'Etre, they are so realistic. Talking about 'realistic', I also bought a cigarette from Nikotin, it has so many animations, playing the animation, will bring out a lighter to turns on the cigarette. You can also choose between a male and female smoking animation. It's so cool!

BODY
Skin L'Etre - Gloria Skin - Golden - Catwa Applier
Eyes L'Etre - Mesh Eyes - #9
Lipstick L'Etre - Gloria Lipsticks - #1
Lashes L'Etre - Angel Lashes - #2
Hair Little Bones - Grimes - The Blend (@Uber)
Hands Slink

CLOTHING
Shirt Kitja - Elora Top - Khaki Exclusive (@N21)
Skirt Kitja - Elora Skirt - Black (@N21)
Shoes Bens Beauty - Sakura Pumps

ACCESSORIES
Cigarette Nikotin - Classic Cigarette - Nextgen
Necklace Yummy - Tiny Teardrop Pendant Necklace - Gold (@N21)

No comments:

Post a Comment