Friday, April 3, 2015

#Look 9

I got a new sponsor today: The Hellish Diva
Im so happy to blog for this store, because makes very nice and sexy items! 
Every girl should go check the mainstore! In this post I'm using THD top (have new colors!)
I'm also back to FaMESHed, this round is so cute, i got new things that I'm wearing in this new outfit.
I love the colors black, blue and purple together, then a bit of gold and looks perfect to me!
Ps. I went to Blues Hair (where i got the hair i'm wearing), and is selling nice long hair only for today for 50L$, gooo!, I got that hair, i'll blog them in the next post :D)

BODY
Skin [The Skinnery] - Blair - Toffee
Body TMP - Deluxe Body
Mouth [PXL] - SweetLips
Tattoo Infected - Fantasy
Hair Blues - Crystal - Essential

CLOTHING
Top [THD] - Halter Top V7 New colors
Shorts NYU - Jumper Shorts - Black (@FaMESHed)
Shoes REIGN - Peep Toe Wedges - Black (@FaMESHed)

ACCESSORIES
Clutch Le Primitif - Corpse WalletClutch - Mono
Necklace REIGN - Gem Necklace - Black (@FaMESHed)
Glasses Le Primitif - Vintage Hazel Shades - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment