Thursday, April 2, 2015

#Look 8

"New month and New Gifts! I've made this new outfit with the april's group gifts from some of my favorites stores! I'll call it "The Gift Look". 
I really love all of them: Gift Skin by Birdy, i usually don't use pale skins, but this one is very nice! 
I also love the new gifts from Foxes (finally have a mainstore). 
The awesome shoes from Reign, animated (would like to see in RL lol). 
The cute tattoo from Infected
And at the end nice hair from Moon! (ps. Moon is having a promo, everything 99L$, RUN!)"

BODY
Skin .Birdy. Ali Vip Skin - Pure <3 Gift
Mouth Cathode Rays - Nyam Nyam
Tattoo Infected - Love Tattoo Gift
Hair MOON - Moonlight Gift

CLOTHING
Shirt Foxes - Midrift Tee VIP Gift
Pants Bueno - Skinny Jeans California
Shoes REIGN - Derby Heels animated Gift

ACCESSORIES
Clutch Foxes - Vogue Oversized Clutch Black Gift
Necklace Nylon Outfitters - Lucky Cat Charm - Horseshoe - Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment