Friday, July 3, 2015

#Look 49

Hi! I had a great shopping today! 
I love this look, because is simple, cute and with my favorite color: Coral <3!
The outfit is a new amazing release from Kitja for The Chapter Four (opens July 4th)!
Then I got this new cool bag from Ariskea, i'm in love with this bag, the style, the color: everything!
I'm receiving many compliments, and it makes me very happy, 
so i want to thank you all for everything, for the support and for enjoying my works. 
Ty:*

"Survey of June: What do you like to buy?
Most voted: Clothes"


BODY
Skin Birdy - Jaime Vip Skin - Toffee Gift
Mouth Cathode Rays - NyamNyam
Hair Tableau Vivant - Leste Hair - Basics

CLOTHING
Shirt KITJA - Alina T-Shirt - White (@TheChapterFour)
Skirt KITJA - Alina Skirt - Blue (@TheChapterFour)
Shoes BREATHE - Occults Heels - Coral (@IDK)

ACCESSORIES
Bag Ariskea - Tropic Handbag - Hawaiin Forest (@Fameshed)
Necklace LaGyo - Shailene Set - Gold (@Fameshed)

Pose {Imeka} - Aurora Pose - 3 (@Kustom9)

No comments:

Post a Comment