Wednesday, September 23, 2015

#Look 50

I'm baaaaaaack! I been very busy. 2 months are gone, but damn I'm still here! lol
I missed my blog, and when I had the time to turn on my pc,
 I went so fast to visit the currently events, et voilà! A new post!
New pants from Kitja for Uber (Opens September 25th), and top for Chapter Four
Just WOW!
I visited N21 and Kustom9 today, where I got some new accessories.
I'm happy to be back! 


BODY
Skin Birdy - Jamie Vip Skin - Toffee Gift
Mouth Cathode Rays - NyamNyam
Moles [okkbye] - Cosmetics - Facial Mole 1
Eyes [Buzzeri] - Serenity Eyes - Storm (@N21)
Hair Besom - Dreadheads Weeds - Brown (@N21)

CLOTHING
Top KITJA - Savana Top - Black (@TheChapterFour)
Pants KITJA - Vanda Pants - Khaki (@Uber)
Shoes [Vale Koer] - High Cardinal AllDay (@Kustom9)

ACCESSORIES
Piercing (Yummy) - Cleopatra Medusa & Septum - Gold
Necklace LUXE - Harlow Chain - Gold (@Kustom9)
Rings Kibitz - Clemencia Ring Set - Gold (@Kustom9)
Bag Le Primitif - Vintage Fringe Bag - Black (@Kustom9)

No comments:

Post a Comment