Friday, September 25, 2015

#Look 51

New appearance, new look, new skin... New Sponsor! Welcome The Skinnery
My favorite skin brand is now my sponsor, that's amazing for me!
 I always used The Skinnery as my main skin, i just got this new one!
WOOW this dress from Spirit available at the mainstore. *-* 
Aaand new hair from Bold & Beauty for The Fantasy Collective (soon!).


BODY
Skin [The Skinnery] - Hilde - Bare Face - Honey
Eyes Buzzeri - Moka Eyes - Ice
Hair Bold & Beauty - Stefani Hair - Pastels (@TheFantasyCollective)
Nails Punci - My Point Nails

CLOTHING
Dress SPIRIT - Vera Dress - Green
Shoes [Breathe] - Ethereal Heels - Banana

ACCESSORIES
Crown {Imeka} - Delicate Flower Crown - 1
Necklace {Imeka} - Vintage Flower Key Necklace
Rings Kibitz - Clemencia Ring Set - Gold (@Kustom9)

Pose {Imeka} - Charmy - Pose 7

No comments:

Post a Comment