Saturday, October 31, 2015

#Look 65 | New Catwa Annie Head - Expressions!


Hi! Happy Halloween to everyone! I like halloween, everyone is dressed in a scary way and I already saw some awesome costumes. I didn't had time to get my own, so tonight I'll be dressed as always... Well, lets see for the next year, I'd like to wear something detailed and very well done, creepy but super cool!

I'm decided to make a new post before the night starts because I got a big news from Catwa.
Catwa started to create mesh heads, and they are going to be very popular! The first motivation I think is because the face is very pretty (talking about the first head Jessica, here you can read my reviews about that head v.1.1 or 4.2. And Catwa also introduced many news on the mesh heads world, for example animated expressions, fully tintable head parts and many more...

Then for halloween made Annie Vampire head, with amazing teeth and expressions.
Because Annie is very beautiful and will not be always halloween, Catwa made a new version of Annie Vampire, so welcome to Catwa - Annie Human!


Annie Human haves 8 expressions, totally new and different from the old heads. They are so nice, and you can freeze them to take pictures as well, as i showed in my first review. But this is not the only one big news that Catwa made for this head.

Catwa Clip introduced many other amazing news and updates, for example the possibility to wear tattoos on then neck! Yes, finally is possible to do it. :D The demo is available at mainstore, you should go to try. The head costs L$ 3,599.

I got this new hair from Bold & Beauty for Sad November, they are awesome, and also this cute skin from Swallow for Catwa head. They will be available tomorrow 1st November, join the event to be notified.
Totally in love with this outfit, love the poncho from Ison and the shoes from Baiastrice for Uber. ♥

BODY
Head Catwa - Annie Human Mesh Head
Skin Swallow - Natalie Peach Catwa Mesh Head Applier (@SadNovember)
Hair Bold & Beauty - Marie Hair - Browns (@SadNovember)

CLOTHING
Poncho Ison - Spice Poncho - Fire (@Uber)
Pants Evani - Eva Jeans - Black (@Cosmopolitan)
Shoes Baiastice - Kiki Booties - Burnt (@Uber)

ACCESSORIES
Necklace Adored - Cloud Chaser Necklace - Lightning Strike (@SadNovember)

No comments:

Post a Comment