Monday, January 18, 2016

#70 | Restart!


OMG! I'm back after a very long time... probably 1 month or so. I had some issues, then holidays etc... But who cares I'm here now :D
I feel like totally new in SL after this long "break", I'm also going to forget how to write in English, so sorry for mistakes.

I hope you all had good holidays, mine were awesome, I went to many different places having lot of fun and relax. Now everything is back to the normality, monotonous days with a thousand things to do.

I'm also back to work on my event project The Shoe Project, and new things on my store Infected.
But so many things are new in Second Life as well.
Oh and I made a new facebook fan page for my blog, you can follow me on facebook now!

I got new things from my sponsors, and every single item is always better and more realistic. This is amazing, SL is going to be very detailed and this is because we've so many talented designers.

I got this new dress from Kitja, I love how it look with the jacket around waist. Then hair from Bold&Beauty, this super cute foxy from Pink Acid and look at that skin, a new lovely creation by mpc.

Hope you like it, I'm in love ♥

BODY
Skin mpc. - Isa Skin - Milk(@WaywardWinter)
Hair Bold&Beauty - Luanna Hair - Light Blondes (@TheEpiphany)
Tattoo Infected - Butterfly Tattoo

CLOTHING
Dress Kitja - Rebeca Sweatdress - Pink (@Uber)
Jacket Kitja - Rebeca Waist Shirt - L.Blue (@Uber)

ACCESSORIES
Fox Pink Acid - Baby Fennec Fox - Pinkish RARE (@TheEpiphany)
Crown/Earrings/Necklace Pink Acid - The Queen - Gold (@TheEpiphany)

No comments:

Post a Comment