Tuesday, January 19, 2016

#71 | Snowing


Winter isn't winter without a bit of snow! What's better than a cup of hot chocolate lying on the sofa while out it's snowing? Yes, this is pretty different from when I was a child, before I loved to play with the snow, making weird snowmen and simulating snowballs war with my friends. Now I just prefer to stay in the most warm place knowing that out is cold af LOL!

What about you? Do you like winter and snow? What do you like to do when it's snowing?
I'm very curious, because I met many people who loves winter and I'm one of those who are waiting for sun and beach!!!

In SL today I went to visit Shiny Shabby and I got some things, I made this look to show you a preview of what this round is going to be (cool as always).
The List of Designers is very nice, all of them are very talented, and for this round they made so many amazing items.
The first I got is the coat, it's very nice and well made, you absolutely have to try it!
The event will open tomorrow Jan 20th to Feb 15th. Here's the slurl

BODY
Skin The Skinnery - Kenza - Bare Face - Honey (@ShinyShabby)
Hair Entwined - Chic - Naturals (@ShinyShabby)

CLOTHING
Shirt Evani - Hillary Pullover - Black (@TheSeasonsStory)
Pants Evani - Hillary Jeans - Blue (@TheSeasonsStory)
Coat Coco - Long Fur Coat - Brown (@ShinyShabby)
Shoes Essenz - Glasgow - Black (@ShinyShabby)

ACCESSORIES
Earrings Kibitz - Alu's Earrings - Gold (@ShinyShabby)
Dog Pink Acid - Dachshund Puppy - Black RARE (@TheSeasonsStory)
Bag Black Bantam - The Doctors Bag - Coal

No comments:

Post a Comment