Tuesday, February 23, 2016

#84 | Espionage

(Click for better resolution)

This time I made something different, in this picture I don't want to show only my outfit, but also many decorations, so I decided to create a photo with great lights, something more "professional" that doesn't shows only my avatar.

One week ago I made a post specific for the Collabo88 Bloggers Search, a red laser pictures that shows a spy look: "A Spy At C88". But because I also got many other things from the event, I made a new post that I'll send to C88 as well. As I said in my old post I love the theme for this round, so I really had a big shopping there.

For my look I got a beautiful dress from Emery, this color is so elegant, very nice. The hair from Moon match perfectly with all my faces (as you can see i have a new face, i'll talk about it then). They are so cute, long and blonde, beautiful!


The decorations at Collabor88 are all so damn cool. I got some of the best, on this picture I'm showing you my favorite decors, very high quality textures and original creations, very well done. The bag gives you the gun I'm wearing, this is very nice.

Collabor88 always have awesome designers, and is funny to have shopping there.
Now the event is going to end so ruuuuun to have a spy-shopping! Waiting for the next round, so curious to know what's the next theme, you know you can send to C88 your theme ideas if you have some, click here to submit your idea!

BODY
Head Logo - Infinity Alex Mesh Head
Skin L'Etre - Gwen Skin - Pearl - Logo Head
Hair Moon - Code Uma - Ombres (@Collabor88)

CLOTHING
Dress Emery - Berenice Dress - Berry (@Collabor88)

ACCESSORIES
Gun Soy - Poket Automatic Gun (@Collabor88)
Necklace Yummy - TinyTeardrop Pendant Necklace - Gold (@Kustom9)

DECORATIONS
Chair DRD - Special Agent Chesterfield Couch Single (@Collabor88)
Dummy Soy - Gun Target Dummy Set (@Collabor88)
Case/Bullets/Bottle Soy - Poket Gun and Prop Set (@Collabor88)
Cat MishMish - The Shadow Spy - Deco Set (@Collabor88)
Skybox Concept - *12 Nature - Skybox RARE (@Kustom9)

Pose Label Motion - Agnes Pose - 5 (@Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment