Friday, February 26, 2016

#86 | Night

(Click for better resolution)

Today I'm showing a very elegant outfit which is perfect for night events and clubs, just show your sexy side, I had a bit of shopping today in some stores and events.
I also have a new mesh head, I never tried LeLutka head before, and now I must say that is very beautiful, good quality details and at the mainstore there are many faces, I choosed Simone.

I used a new beautiful skin from Bold & Beauty available at Tres Chic, it is only for Lelutka Head. There are 4 tones, 30 lipsticks and 12 shadows sold separately, here you can see the make up.

At Tres Chic I also got heels from Empire, a new store made by the creator of Wathever. If you're undecided on the color, no problem! She had a very great idea, selling the shoes with a hud including all the colors, and the price is also very good!

The highlight of this outfit is absolutely the dress. This dress from Spirit is a new release available at Uber (now open), if the event is full you can try the demo at the mainstore. With this dress is also sold a beautiful jacket. Many colors available but you can get the Mix&Much Hud only purchasing the Fatpack! Many ways to customize your dress, I absolutely reccomend to get the fatpack because the mix&much hud is awesome to create the dress in different ways!

BODY
Head LeLutka - Simone Head
Skin Bold & Beauty - Sasha - Fair - LeLutka Applier (@TresChic)
Hair Entwined - Lena - Naturals (@ShinyShabby)

CLOTHING
Dress Spirit - Mila Dress - Fatpack (@Uber)
Shoes Empire - Bergamot (@TresChic)

ACCESSORIES
Earrings Astralia - Diana Earrings (@TresChic)

Pose Glamrus - Miyuki (@KawaiiProject)




No comments:

Post a Comment