Tuesday, June 9, 2015

#Look 41

Hi! I got a new sponsor, an awesome store that makes high quality mesh items.
Welcome Keem! I'm very happy, I love Keem so for me is amazing to be part of the team.
In this post I'm wearing new shoes from Keem available on marketplace 
(soon will have a mainstore inworld too!) 
The shoes includes an hud for change the sole and chains color
Then i'm wearing this new cool release that Kitja made for Collabor88, all colors are awesome,
 I love this green, includes an hud for the belt color
Loooove it (and the shirt on thr back is totally awesome!)
Enjoy!


BODY
Skin [The Skinnery] - Blair - Toffee
Eyes [Buzzeri] - Moka Eyes - Hazel
Mouth [PXL] - SweetLips
Hair Little Bones - Magick - Landslide (@FaMESHed)

CLOTHING
Top KITJA - Mimi Crop Top - Black (@Collabor88)
Shorts KITJA - Mimi Shorts - Lemon (@Collabor88)
Shoes KEEM - Regina Heels - Black

ACCESSORIES
Glasses Tres Blah - Sunnies - Lime (@Collabor88)
Bag Yummy - Pineapple Charm Bag - Pink/Yellow (@Collabor88)

Pose D.Luxx Poses - Wedding Collection - Middleton 08

No comments:

Post a Comment